Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fall already


Field of Purple
Originally uploaded by wildcats' fan.
I haven't been out taking pictures lately. For some reason, I'm just not in a mood or rather, I feel very uninspired. People say that photography is about transforming your feelings into art. To me, it's just a tool that deciphers my emotions at that very moment. It's also an outlet of emancipation.

The weather has been nasty here lately. It rained since Monday and Rick's been working 2nd. Fall is drawing near. I can almost smell the breeze of dried maple leaves. The sun hardly comes out, if it does, there's still breath of chill in the air. I absolutely love Fall. It's my favorite season. This may sound silly but it's just so romantic during the Fall. I'm not a big fan of Summer at all. I had enough sun growing up back home.

I need to be prepared for Halloween this year. Learned a lesson since last year's Halloween. Waited too long to get Ryan's costume and that poor child ended up being a frog. Poor thing. I haven't a clue on what costume to get him.

I'm excited to go on a much needed break this Friday. We're going to Myrtle Beach in SC and will be there for about a week. I'm so excited that Leena's coming with us. I'm not really excited about the beach, I just need a break without having to come into work and feel bored with absolutely nothing to do. I'm most excited about making sand castles with Ryan and Leena. Also, to walk in the beach at night and just chat with Leena....and probably reminisce about the bad and especially good. We both need this.

Signing off,
Leen

1 Comments:

Blogger TwoHands said...

Hi Leen,

you girls definitely need a time out. enjoy yourselves doing absolutely nothing. that's best =)

wiggle your toesies a few times in the sand for me.

hugs from the land of perpetual summer

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home