Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Stop being a whimpy

I never asked for any sympathy when Yang died from anybody. Empathy would be nice but I wasn't expecting it. But if it was coming from your friends, you'd treasure it even more. I was a little taken aback by few people who claim to be my friends. Not a word, not a call and not even a message on my email about the traumatic event that occured to me here recently. I know it was bad of me for expecting, but it was only natural. I know I'm such a weak person, hoping to gain sympathy but I thought that's what friends do.....be there for each other especially in times like this. I was ruminating the gist of friendships. Maybe it's time for me to just drop any expectations whatsoever

1 Comments:

Blogger TwoHands said...

Err... is there something wrong with blogger or something? coz i can't see anything, neither text nor image on this post.

Corey

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home