Sunday, March 12, 2006

Reality check

It's been so long since I write in my blog. I can come up with all kinds of excuses but I guess I choose not to. Because it just breaks my heart when I start pouring my heart out about how I feel or what's in my thoughts.

Yes, I am living in denial. There's no deny to that. Band aids can heal for so long, then it wears away. The scar will still be there. No amount of surgery can remove the scar. But I do acknowledge the fact that putting my thoughts and feelings down, helps alleviate some of the hurts I have. Some, although not all. Yes, it does help.

When you can't see where the road is ending, you're in a way....lost. Only you can search your direction. With determination, perseverance, courage and faith, somehow, you'll get there. Takes a lot of work, but I'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home