Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas & Bong Natal!






Friday was my last day of work for 2005. Boy, was I happy :-) I had to use all of my vacation days as I couldn't bring the remaining days forward for 2006. I had to rush home to make it on time for "the" game. My team, University of Kentucky (UK) was playing IONA. Honestly, I've never heard of that team before. But I know that this game wouldn't be a piece 'o cake! After the loss to Indiana, by God, UK doesn't take any team for granted. We were lucky cause my husband purchased the tickets early. And I mean, real early. So we got the floor seats. Words simply couldn't describe how excited I was. Yeah, I've been to other UK games before but this...I mean, this is by far the best seats we've ever gotten. I was right on the floor, I could almost reach out my hands and touch the players. Seeing my favorite player, Rajon Rondo in action upclose and personal....left me in total awe! He's just amazing. I had the best time! Aside from getting my christmas gift from my husband, this is one of the best gifts ever!! Surprisingly, my husband was in his best behaviour ;-) He didn't cuss, he didn't whistle as how he usually does or do anything simply put stupid!!! LOL. But me on the other hand, I was cheering all the way. Geared up in my UK long sleeves shirt, UK tobbogan and my pom pom, I was ready to go! They all played really well. Woo really surprised me. He's improved so much ever since the UofL game. Way to go, Woo!

Christmas was rather quiet. I didn't really do a whole lot. On Christmas day, we visited our dear friend in Federal Penitentiary. He hasn't had any visitors for the past 3 years and we felt kinda bad. We haven't seen him in 3 years so I figured, it was time to pay him a visit. He's doing well. That was his first time meeting my son. So I'm glad we went to see him.

I got the camera I wanted for Christmas. I was ecstatic. My husband got me the Canon SI I2, just in time before the game. I was touched that he got what I wanted that I bawled. Yeah, I know....sounds corny but it just floored me. I was lucky cause the type of camera that I wanted was sold out everywhere else. My son got a lot of gifts too, so he was happy!

Write soon. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home