Thursday, December 15, 2005

Big round of applause to a novice like moi!! My intention of creating my "public" log, for lack of a better word is not meant to stage my daily happenings or even to be one of 'em who have blogs. Of late, as I face with life's challenges and tests, I find it hard to keep my thoughts to myself. I know it is not healthy. Heard from the thinkers that it's not good to keep everything bulking up in your chest and your head. So I've decided to let it out....for self-satisfaction, if you will!
I know, sometimes it's good to have some kind of journal to record one's life's episodes just to prove your existence. To me personally, I find that writing helps to alleviate the pressure, the stress or the f***ed up feelings that I may have for the moment. May not be permanent, but hey, temporary relieves work too.
I haven't been to the office for 2 days because I had to attend a course at New Horizons. Was about 17 miles from home. The first day, I left a bad impression to the fellow students and the Instructor! I didn't expect that day to be snowing. So I took the traffic for granted. Hey, come on! I live in Louisville. It's not like a metropolitan city or something. I am not familiar with that part of town and I printed the direction from mapquest.com Stupid mapquest took the longer route! So I was 5 minutes late and everybody had to wait on me. As though that wasn't bad enough, I had some more mishap. It was as though I was trying to prove to everybody that I have an issue with punctuality. We were given an hour and 15 minutes lunch break. So, genius me decided to stop by my sister's house for lunch. I guess the word "big duh" came a little too late when I realized the traffic was bad around lunch time. Yup! You guessed it. I was late, AGAIN!!!!
2nd day of the training, I was the first in class at 7:50am! Thank you! No pictures, please! And, I was 45 minutes early after lunch!!!! Well, I was so afraid I'd messed up again, I decided to bring lunch from home! For once that day, I was smart!!!!
Well, that's all for my first blog! I'll share my thoughts, incidents and accidents again soon. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home