Monday, January 23, 2006

Manic Monday

Monday...one must never expect much out of it. It seems like for all those work slaves, they're being cursed for having a 2 day weekend by having to face with Mondays. For all the fun that we had on weekends, we'll be punished on Mondays. This repetition never seems to cease. Unless you already have beaucoup bucks or hit the jackpot, you're being cursed; just like everybody else.

I, myself is not a big fan of Mondays. I read in those motivational cards shit like, "every morning, keep telling yourself that you'll have a perfect day and you will". What kinda crap is that? For Pete's sakes, I've been telling myself that every freakin' day for the past 10 years.

It was pouring this morning. I really don't like it when it rains in the morning because I'll have shitload of things to take with me to the car....then I have Ryan. Go figure. But this morning, he was in a better mood. I didn't make my usual routine which is stopping by McDonald's to get his cheese McGriddle, instead I packed Fruit Loops for him. You know, as though Monday's not bad enough, then you walk in your office and see "uninteresting" faces and not to mention annoying familiar faces. I mean, it was early and I haven't got my much needed caffeine, and then "wham"! There they were.....the "faces" which I really don't care to stare at much less be affable with. Not this early. Fine! I'm mean but who cares. When you walk in the office, you should tell yourself to look for pretty and pleasant faces as a "pick me up". Heaven forbid, I did.....and I had to settle for what's available ;-) lol. And what was available....I shouldn't finish my sentence. I'd rather not. That's why I love my high walls. To repel the hideous and unpleasant sights!!!!! It won't be too bad after I get my cappuccino. It's as similar as alcohol. I don't drink but from what I heard, after your 5th glasses of Budweiser, everybody in the same room look very pleasant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home