Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's been awhile


It seems like forever since I blogged. It's almost pathetic that I can't seem to find the time to be alone on my laptop and start typing away my feelings, thoughts, mood etc for the day. It seems like a privilege to get on the computer and be on it for as long as I want. Kids do that to ya, don't they? In retrospect, I kinda miss the liberty & freedom of having my "alone" time. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's just that when you decide to start a family, ineluctably you sacrifice your privileges which sometimes not by choice. Ok I'm trying to see the light at the end of the unknown tunnel ;-)
That picture depicts hell hole LOL. As confined as it may seem, this is the place where I make a decent living. For cluster phobics, this cube is just not cut out for them. I'm fine with it. It ain't as big as I want it to be but heck, I have all the privacy I wanted.
For Pete's sakes, I'm totally out of ideas on how to put my thoughts on the screen. I totally suck!!! Maybe when I'm more relaxed, less intensed, I'll be able to pour my hearts out. In the meantime, Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home