Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Forgiveness

I've read somewhere of the saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" or something like that and I thought, "hmmm, ain't that the truth?" but then again for all the deeds that I've done were nothing but out of sincerity. It used to bother me of how unappreciated I felt in the past but now....I'm just letting it go. But I have also learned that enough is indeed enough. Sometimes, one has no choice but to say no even if it wasn't intentional.


~ FORGIVENESS ~
If I cannot forgive myself
For all the blunders
That I have made
Over the years,
Then how can I proceed?
How can I ever
Dream perfection-dreams?
Move, I must, forward.
Fly, I must, upward.
Dive, I must, inward,
To be once more
What I truly am
And shall forever remain.

- Sri Chinmoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home