Thursday, March 08, 2007

Daughtry here I come!!!!


Chris Daughtry
Originally uploaded by wildcats' fan.
I'm excited, thrilled and overjoyed. I have WON tickets to see Daughtry performing in Louisville on March 26, 2007!! I have been dying to win his tickets.

The tickets were on sale few weeks ago and a minute after it was on sale, they were all sold out. Since this place where the concert's going to be held is not a stadium, there's no such thing as assigned seats. It's a freakin' bar and if you come early enough, you'd get as close as you if you're lucky.

The local radio station that I listen to at work had the giveaway contest today and I was the lucky caller 15th!! I wanted to scream out loud but since I was at work, I held back my excitement. The ticket costs $20 a piece and they're now $100 on ebay. Speaking of lucky eh? This is the 2nd time I've won concert tickets from that radio station. The first time was the tickets to see Goo Goo Dolls and they were front row tickets too so I took Leena with me.

Perfect timing to go see a concert since I just had Lasik done to my eyes and my new camera as well. I don't have to fool with my glasses and I can just enjoy the concert!!!!

I've been in the shit hole lately and this certainly made my day. I'm truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home