Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Man



All grown up. He has his moments that drive me up the wall and leaves me with very little patience but he's the most loving boy I've ever known in my life. I was timid and shy when I was young and that used to irked my parents especially my dad and it's a total opposite with Ryan. Shy doesn't exist in his vocabulary. He'll say "Hi" to anybody and everybody or "how are you, Mam/Sir" or "Have a good day" or "I like your shirt". I never did that when I was younger. I started being affable and friendly when I got here in the US. I was reserved and quiet growing up. I'm proud to see how he makes friends easily. And boy does he ever shut up LOL. He's a little chatter box that one can't help but to smile at his non-stop talking. You'll never know what he's gonna say next. My booger..my monkey that drives me crazy at times but yet makes me the happiest person on earth. I can't imagine life without him. It would be purposeless and senseless. He's my hope, my dream and my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home